Current Booking and Cancellation Policy, as of August 2020
1) 20% deposit payable to secure booking, with balance due 2 calendar months before arrival date.
2) Cancellations made 30 days, or more, before arrival date – 50% refund of total amount paid.
3) Cancellations made at shorter notice – we would advertise the dates as a ‘special offer’ and if successful would give you a commensurate refund.
4) The owners of Granary Cottage réserve the right to cancel a booking due to reasons beyond our control. Under such circumstances we would give a full refund.
5) Covid19 – If at the time of your stay, you are anyone in your party had Covid, Covid symptoms, were waiting for a test result, had to self-isolate, or if any Government restrictions were such that you couldn’t come, we would offer a full refund or deferral to another date within the following 12 months.
– We recommend that Guests take out holiday cancellation insurance.
For bookings and enquiries please contact us on:
Telephone: 01494 723 561
Alternatively, fill in the form with your enquiry and we will get back to you.